Friday, December 26, 2008

12 days of Christmas

I seem to only be able to/remember to blog while I am at work, so it's not too frequent seeing as how I work 3 days a week but oh well. Honestly, I think I'd bore the pants of you if I blogged every day cuz I'm not that interesting (it's ok, I said it, not you). I was sitting here thinking, what the heck can I blog about today? I've been in the Christmas spirit so I decided to do 12 random things about me like the 12 days of christmas song. It'll let some get to know me a bit better, you've been warned, and it'll be entertaining for me :D

1. I like the way gasoline smells...no, I don't go and sniff gas on purpose.
2. I am a homebody. I would rather be at my house then pretty much anywhere. I was in Hawaii and I loved it but after a few days, I wanted to go home.
3. I am technologically and domestically challenged. Cook a turkey? Sew a button a shirt? Put pictures on my blog? hahaha yeah right (Bestie Jenn will show me hehe)
4. It hurts me to sit Indian style. Since kindergarten I haven't been able to sit like that comfortabley.
5. If I could have any eye color it would be the color of my good friend Chrissy-poo's eyes...they aren't an exact color. I love them (her too for that matter)
6. I like ketchup and spaghetti sauce but not tomatoes. go figure
7. My husband and I are high school sweethearts but we did not meet at school.
8. I don't like the feel of cotton balls..makes my teeth itch (yes, it feels like that)
9. My middle fingers are crooked...my husband always asks why I'm flipping off the wall.
10. I have a love affair with cuss words. I'm trying to break it but it's super hard!
11. I cry at everything lately and I also can't remember crap. I'm a mess.
12. I'm a bit OCD. Everything in my house has a spot...please don't move it, I will hurt you. I also have to match my jammies every night.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Peace out!

3 comments:

JennB said...

You are a bit OCD aren't you?

Sammi said...

We should start a group the DCA, Domestically Challenged Anonymous.

Brenda said...

I'm a little OCD too ;) Hope you had a Merry Christmas!