Friday, December 5, 2008

Hello there Bloggies!

Ok, I have been inspired by my bestie Jenn and decided to start a blog of my very own...so here I am. Please bear with me as (most who know me know) I am technologically impaired and this may take awhile for me to figure out. I only learned how to attach files to e-mails last year and I thought I was the shit when I learned how to copy and paste two years ago. :)
I guess this is where I tell you all about me. My name is Tricia and I am libra who loves long walks on the beach, snuggles and....wait, wrong webite. My name really is Tricia and I'm 24 from beautiful Southern California. I have been married to my wonderful hubby Joe for 2 1/2 years. We met in high school and have been "together" for nine years, oh how time flies. Together we have a four month old daughter Isabella (Bella) and she's just a doll. Except when she's hungry, then lives up to her nickname: Monster. hehehe My fam rocks, my sis is one of my best friends and my lil bro ain't too bad either...he def. marches to his own beat. I have many amazing friends including three girls whom I like to call the besties and you'll hear about them often. I love to read, sleep (def. a luxury with an infant), go out to eat, and a lot more which we'll talk about soon. If there is anyone reading this that is, I may be talking to myself. J (one of the besties) has a blog so she'll read mine...I'll make her. hahaha Anywho, enough for now. I hope to be able to think of stuff to blog about soon. Peace out!

4 comments:

JennB said...

Welcome to crack..I mean blogging. Hell maybe? You neeevvver know! So glad you joined us!

Brenda said...

YAY you joined the "blog crew"! Welcome to your new addiction--blogging :) Looking forward to reading your entries and getting to know you more through them :)

CARLOS SOUSA said...

welcome, merry crhistmas!

Brandy said...

oh me, oh my, I spy me a baby mama!