Monday, December 8, 2008

Blah, blah, blah....and I'm still going lol

After only starting this blog on Friday, I am already neglecting it....I forget I have it. I forget many things these days. I forgot to put my daughter's pants on last Thursday, poor kid. It seems that along with my darling daughter, I also pushed out my brain last July. I also have the attention span of a goldfish. I literally will start zoning out in the middle of conversations, immediately forget names or instructions or whatever. I used to have a superb memory, now, not so much. Sigh. Anywho, enough about my crazy brain. Let me tell you about my weekend.

Friday, can't remember LOL I don't recall doing anything particualrly interesting so it's ok.

Saturday: Bestie Jenn came over in the morning and tried to take pictures of my uncooperative child. Bella enjoys smiling and being cute when you cannot get proof. Jenn is a great, budding photog so she managed to get some pretty cute pics. If I knew how to post them, I would, but until then you'll just have to take my word for it. After our photo session where Bella Boo peed on me, we went to In & Out and Jenn bought lunch cuz she's swell like that. We then proceeded to Super Target (a fav of ours) and wandered around happily. Jenn had to go after that to a photo session with Amy and Bella and I were on our own but not for long. My lil sis (who is 3 months preggo, yay!) and her BF came over and we played Wii. I worked them at bowling and tennis but got my booty handed to me at Baseball. Then I showed off my hula hooping skills on Wii Fit and then being the tired preggo she is, sister went home. I decided to keep playing (i def. needed the exercise) and was in the middle of the Tree yoga pose when the hubbs called. He was on his way home (driving from Kentucky for work) and was calling to see what I was up to. Then the alarm went off and my front door opened. I have never ran so fast in my life! I booked it straight to Bella's room, peeking out the door, cell phone in hand, wondering what the hell to do? I then see my husband and proceed to tell him that I'm going to kill him. I have never been so scared! After I calmed down, I was really happy because I wasn't expecting him til the next night.

Sunday: The three of us went out to eat at our fav lil mexican place that has the BEST tortilla soup. Apparently everyone else had the same idea so we waited for awhile. Then we went to Super Target (told you I love that place) and did some more Christams shopping. I keep thinking we are almost done but then I remember more people! Bella got quite a few more things as I can't resist buying her stuff. It's her first Christmas so sue me. The rest of the day was chill and then we started wrapping gifts. I HATE WRAPPING. But it is a neccessary evil. If giftbags weren't so pricey, I'd bag pretty much everything, maybe wrap one gift but they are so here we are.

That's the end of my long post, I liked it though. Til next time! <3

3 comments:

JennB said...

You need to push that brain back in. I didn't know that you could lose your brain through your vag. I'll have to give you a tutorial on putting pictures in your posts dork

Brenda said...

I think I've seen most of the pictures of Bella and they came out beautifully. Jenn is quite the budding photog isn't she? :) Wrapping presents does suck, but I think the kiddos like ripping the paper off their presents as opposed to just pulling them out of a bag--so I think it's a good thing :D

Sammi said...

I said or did something... less than intelligent the other night. So Robby asked me if my breasts were actually, "Brain straws." Might be... I was wondering why Zoey chews so much when nursing.