Friday, December 5, 2008

W is For....??

Since I'm new here and can't resist these kinds of things, I'm going to do the following lil game that I got from Bestie Jenn's blog.


The rules: You leave a comment on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.

She gave me W...this may be tricky.

1. Jenn W- Bestie Jenn's new last name begins with W and I love that girl so stinkin much. (how was that Ifer??)
2. Wii- that is the most fun ever! I will kick your butt at bowling. You have been warned.
3. Winking- Who doesn't love to give or get a wink? Unless it's from the creepy guy. You know who I'm talking about. He comes in many shapes and colors but is creepy nontheless.
4. Winco- Even though I don't shop there cuz I'm too lazy to drive there and bag my own groceries, I love their low prices and impressive candy selection.
5. Winter- Beacause I love Christmas. It is my favorite holiday.
6. Wallaby- They are pretty darn cute, dontcha think? Anyone remember Rocko's Modern Life?
7. Windows- For without them, we'd look at walls all day.
8. Wet Willy's- not to get. Giving one is freaking hilarious.
9. Writing- I love to write, don't get the chance too often, and actually wrote a lil book when I was like 12. No, you can't read it.
10. Wisconsin- Just because I love cheese.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Heck ya I remember Rocko's Modern Life. YAY for Jenn now having a last name that starts with a "W" and for Winter. :)

JennB said...

MUHAHAHAHA I gave you a W with the sole intention to make you say you loved me! MUHAHAHAHA