Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm still alive, I swear!


Yes, I know, I suck at this like the time I tried to give myself these cute beachy waves I saw in a magazine and ended up looking like a deranged Shirley Temple (note: I do believe my Nana almost fell off her chair laughing at me, jerk). Where have I been? I have no idea. I mean, I've been busy but the holidays are over and things have calmed down. Well, they have calmed down a little bit anyway.
Anywho, I was reading Bestie Jenn's SIL's blog (so funny, love those kids) and noticed that I had been tagged to post my fourth picture in my picture file. Seeing as how I am at work and have no idea how to post a pic, let's see how this works out, shall we? OK, so it posted above what I'm writing lol at least I figured it out. This is my daughter Bella. Bestie Jenn took this picture a month or so ago at my house. It's one of my favorites. Bestie Jenn has talent. I am so proud of myself for figuring this out on my own lol I will be posting a lot more pics now. I am now tagging (cuz those are the rules) : Brenda, Katie, Jenn and Brandy.
Bestie Jenn just started the 30 day shred...I also bought the video and need to get on it! This post-baby mush will not tone itself! Come on motivation!

2 comments:

JennB said...

Congrats on figuring out the picture! To move it, all you have to do click on it and drag it where you want it. I'm so proud *tear*

Brenda said...

Love that pic :) You have a BEAUTIFUL daughter with a beautiful name. So what am I supposed to do again? I know, I'm lame.