Friday, January 16, 2009

The Liz Logelin Foundation

Bestie Jenn e-mailed me a link to a blog last month and it has really, really touched me. I would like to pass it on to anyone who reads my blog. It's a sad one and will make you cry but it is also very inspiring. I added a widget on my page, The Liz Logelin Foundation, that you will understand once you have read the blog. Please add it/ donate/pass it on. This guy is amazing. He is someone who makes me believe that there are still good people in this world. Here's the link to his blog: http://www.mattlogelin.com/
I honestly didn't expect to get as drawn in and invovled as I have but I think about these two almost every day. I am glued to my computer screen reading about the day to day things they do and all the feelings that go along with this tragic situation. It makes me go home and kiss my husband a lil more and be so thankful for all that I have in my life. It leaves me with a desire to be a better person, to help others. I hope it does for you too.

No comments: