Friday, January 30, 2009

Babies, Babies, Babies

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am going to be an auntie to a little girl in June....whelp, not anymore. Hailey Kay is actually a HE. What?! I am as shocked as you are. My sis had an ultrasound appointment last week and called to tell me that Hailey "grew a weenie." Being the jokester that she is, I immediately called her out on her lil joke. A lot of no ways, liar, and you swears later, I am indeed having a nephew, Blake Robert to be exact. And you know what? It feels right. I was super happy about a niece but I really thought she was having a boy and it turns out that I was right. I guessed correctly about sister's best friend, my sis and my bestie Geana. So I am sticking to my guess that Bestie Lisa (Bestie Geana's twin) is having a girl. She'll be finding out on Feb. 5th so we shall see!

Oh! I also found out that my little bro is expecting with his GF Clarissa! She's due September 25th. My guess is a girl for them as well seeing as how badly my bro wants a boy..heehee Excuse me, my wallet just had a heart attack...LOL I'm super happy about all the babies and although times are a bit hard financially speaking, it'll all work out and I'll help get these babies all kitted out so they have all that they need to get on out here. I thought that last year was the year of babies but this year has even more, yay!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

YAY for all the babies! You will be surrounded by so much joy :D