Monday, February 23, 2009

Hi there

It's been a week...missed me? No? Are you sure? I'm so interesting. LOL Not a whole lot going down in my neck of the woods.

Bella (my normally smiley baby) is a Cranky McCrankster and it's slowly driving Joe and I a bit nutty. We took turns last night, he had her for 20 minutes then it was my turn. We were even in separate rooms. It's gotten that bad. She doesn't want to be alone..."alone" to her is being in the same room with us, just not being held. And even when being held or played with, said baby is crying and squirmy unless you let her drink your water or destroy the tv remote. Everyone asks, is she teething? I have no freaking idea. I don't see any teeth, swollen gums or anything else that would indicate teething. Her drooling is actually less then it was two months ago. She doesn't seem sick. I'm stumped. Good thing we have a Dr. appt. tomorrow, I'll pick his brain. And god bless all of the mamas out there who's babies had/have colic and are still standing...you rock. Love this kid either way but I want my Bella Boo back.

Work is work. Same ole same ole. Happy to still have a job though, it's getting super rough out there. Our house situation is a bit rocky again but we're trying to stay positive. I have my moments but in the end, I try to be thankful for all that I do have and it makes it a bit easier to get outta the sad/mad/scared/wtf times.

On a super happy, excited note: On March 1st I am going to meet Matt and Maddy! I read that blog everyday (www.mattlogelin.com) , have been so touched and am unbelievably stoked that this "play date" has been set up. Everyone's invited! Except Jerks and Baby stealer's (Matt's stipulations, not mine heehee). I have a feeling that it's going to be quite the event. I may not even get to meet them even being there in person. lol I am hope, hope, hoping that Bestie Jenn can come with me and Bella. She is the one who sent me the link to this amazing blog.

Anywho, that's all I got for now. I swear I'm trying to blog more often! <3

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sorry to hear about your Bella, I hope she stops being cranky soon. :)