Friday, April 22, 2011

People let me tell you about my best friend(s).

I have the best friends. Wait. You think that YOU have the best friends? Nope. Sorry. That title belongs to my friends and my friends alone.

These bitches (a term of endearment for those of you not in the know) are more than just friends. More than just besties. These girls are my sisters-from-other-misters. I know that I can count on them for anything. We laugh together, we cry together, we go crazy (both the good and the bad ways) together, we are just together. Knowing that I have women (oh god, we are women aren't we?) like them in my life makes the hard times less hard and the fun times even more fun.

They are fiercely loyal and hilariously funny. They are freaking gorgeous and so very smart. They are loud, crazy, outspoken and insanely generous. They don't do drama and the bullshit games. They are honest and I swear it seems, fearless. They are some of the best people I have ever known. And they are mine.

There aren't enough words in the english language or any other language for that matter, to describe the love I have for them. They have helped me hold my shit together more times than I can count. Loving me and never judging me.

It's harder these days to get together as much as we'd like. Life has a way of getting in the way. But they are always in my thoughts and in my heart.

Without them...I don't even want to think about it.

I'm a lucky, lucky, girl...ok, woman.

No comments: