Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The past week

Whatta week. Whatta-afreakin-week. First the good:The weekend was great! We got to see some friends we hadn't seen in a really long time and celebrate a 3rd birthday. It was nice to hang out, chat and eat some deliccious treats while watching the kids run all over the place. Sunday I wasn't feeling well, so joe took Belles to another birthday party while I stayed home and rested. It's nice to be alone even when you don't feel good.

Now the bad: Car accident(my new car and totally my fault), wisdom teeth (Joe's, poor guy), and an urgent care visit (Bella-Boo's arm, she's totally fine). The last two happened the same day and the first happened last Thursday but came to an end on the same day as the other two, a day known as Monday but to me, that day was known as please-be-fucking-over-day. The accident could have been a lot worse so I am grateful for that (and for insurance, car, dental, and health even if they don't cover 100% of the cost at least they cover some, so yay!).

More good: Thankfully, yesterday was MUCH better and Joe (not completely up to par but not feeling as bad as the night before) and I took Belles to her first movie. I'm not gonna lie, I was worried about how she would do but we planned it pretty well if I do say so myself. We took her at 11:45 am on a Tuesday to the discount theater in Temecula to see Tangled. It's not a new movie, it's a kids movie and it was in the morning on a weekday. Oh. And we had treats. Lots of treats. She did amazing! She didn't want to leave and we had to promise her that we would come back soon, which we absolutely will.

Just stuff:School's almost over (this week is our late ass spring break) and I have so much to do. I am such a procrastinator so when an instructor says "Oh, you have until the last day of class to turn in all these assignments," my brain responds with "sweet, no homework til May 17th!" ::Sigh:: One day, I will grow up. I hope. Maybe. Ok, probably not but it sounded really good.

No comments: