Friday, April 15, 2011

Fighting with Myself

Sometimes, when I'm feeling my worst, I feel really alone. Even when I am surrounded by people or my phone is going off with texts or calls (that I can't bring myself to answer), I still feel like I have no one. It's a horrible feeling, one I wish would fuck off. I have a lot of feeling lately that I wish would fuck off. Feeling that no one likes me. Feeling like I'm worthless which brings it back to no one liking me because who would like/love someone like me? I am at war with myself and somedays I am winning. Other days, I lose. It's frustrating to be in my head on these days. Because fighting yourself is a hard, uphill, seemingly impossible battle. But I am fighting. And I won't stop.

3 comments:

Janelle Nelson said...

tricia, call me!! i have these feeling to alot and i would love to chat. xoxoxo

Tricia said...

Thanks Janelle! Let's get together for lunch some time soon k? xo

Sarah said...

Don't ever give up! Know that EVERY SINGLE PERSON has and will have those feelings! Love u!