Monday, April 25, 2011

Old people are up way too mother fuckin early...so was I

What the fuck was I thinking this morning? I jumped outta bed at 4:59 A.M. to go to the GYM before work.

Seriously, I thought I would be like, the only person at the gym this morning because it was really, really early and who else but me is an evil genius to be at the gym before any else? I'll tell you who: OLD PEOPLE. And they were all in my way.

Clearly the patience motherhood was supposed to gift me hasn't come into fruition yet because I had visions of pushing old people out of the way, down stairs and what not as I tried to make my way upstairs to the cardio equipment so I could get this damn workout over and done with before I got lazy and decided to go McDonald's and get an egg mcmuffin instead. It was a close call.

Anyways. I chugged my way dutifully through an hour of cardio and only thought I was going to die or throw up three times. Yay me! It's been a few weeks since I exercised but it felt like a few months. All that sitting on my ass and enjoying candy and pizza really didn't help me as much as I thought it would. But it sure was delicious. And relaxing. And now some of my clothes don't fit.

How does that happen so fast? I was going to the damn gym for 2 months, 3-4 times a week and eating pretty good; no weight lost. I wasn't trying to lose weight, just tone up but I'm not gonna lie, a few vanity pounds dropped would've been super nice and confidence boosting. I stop going to the gym and eat bad, well not bad, just not as well as I had been eating and I gain weight.

Back to the grind and back to normal work out times. Like 4pm when all the senior citizens are at Long John Silvers for dinner.

No comments: