Friday, March 27, 2009

Workin' Out and New Arrivals for Bella

I've done it! I have stuck to my diet and exercise plan and get this: I lost 3 lbs! I am officially back at my pre-pre-pregnancy weight! I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked down (warily and hopefully) at the scale on Tuesday. I weighed myself three times just to be sure. I highly doubt that I will lose 3 lbs every week but I must say that seeing that really helped keep me motivated. It was my pat on the back, great job, keep it up. So I have and I will. I still have a long road ahead. Yes, the weight is gone but the mush is not. It's time to tone, tone, tone! You here me poochy belly? Love handles? Don't even get me started on you thighs! You're all going down and firmin' up! Ok, enough about me and my body fights. :)

Bella has some new accessories! Joe came into our bathroom where I was getting ready last Saturday, carrying Bella Boo and said: "My mom called and said spring has sprung for Bella." I looked at him all weird and said: "What the hell are you talking about?" His mom noticed yesterday while she was watching her that her two bottom teeth were starting to pop up! His mom was waiting for us to find them but was too excited. I was thrilled! She didn't really let us in there too much or too long (sore and all) but there they were. Sharp little suckers too. My baby is growing up...sigh. When they come in I will be sure to post some pics. So we decided it was time to move her to stage 3 baby foods. They are chunkier...made for big girls :( She loves it. That and those puffs and yogurt melts. She gets all excited and makes the funniest noises. I love that kid.

Anywho, I hadn't blogged in awhile so I thought I'd get on here and bore you some more. :D

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i love bella's toofers! at least i will till she bites me or blakey lol! Congrats on ur diet! Ur a machine =-D i do not have the will power! but hopfully ill borrow some after i pop this kiddo out n get my back better! looove u

Growing Up Cameron said...

3 lbs?!

aak, i can't wait to see a pic of those toofers.