Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Stupid Brain!

Is it just me or am I the only one who can never seem to think of things to blog about unless it's 2 o'clock in the morning? One second I am asleep and the next second, I'm thinking about shit, which leads to other shit and then I'm writing my blog in my head.

(Side Note: I am so random. I am known to be thinking of something and just start talking mid-thought to the frustration and amusement of my husband. My line of thinking is very long and it can often take awhile to explain how/why my thoughts came about. Ooooo, that could be a blog post!).

I cannot tell you how many funny/brilliant/thoughtful (in my humble opinion, seeing as how I'm like, the only person who reads this thing) posts I have thought up and pretty much mentally wrote in the middle of the freaking night. But when I get up? Gone. So gone that I can't even remember the topic I was thinking of to write about. It drives me cra-zay.

I like blogging. I like writing in general. It's a great outlet. Except when you can't remember what you wanted to get out. Then you sit and stare at the computer while your ass goes numb and somehow you just ate the whole box of pop tarts. And still, no words get typed.

So lucky you, if there is a you, you got to read this poor excuse for a post because it's all I've got.

You're welcome.

No comments: