Friday, May 20, 2011

I Know You Were Wondering About All This so: 20 Things about Moi.

1. I like the smell of odd things: gasoline, shoes stores, the mall, etc.
2. Confrontation makes me very anxious.
3. I read in the bath tub and while I eat (not at the table though, only when at work or if I get to eat on the couch which brings me to number 4).
4. I love eating on the couch.
5. I love to go out to eat.
6. Ok, I just love to eat.
7. I will never turn down a cookie. I don't think it's humanly possible for me.
8.I love to have my nails painted. I feel fancy and can't stop looking at them.
9. I hate my skin.
10. I hate liars, people who are passive-aggressive and people who stand too close to me in lines.
11. I used to hate coffee and now do not know how I ever lived without it.
12. I also do not know how I lived without my tongue scraper for after I brush my teeth. If you don't have one, I suggest, no I demand, you go to Target NOW.
13. I want to make out with the man or woman who came up with epidurals during labor.
14. I love the soap opera, ahem, Daytime Drama General Hospital.
15. I will whoop your ass at Wii bowling.
16. I am highly insecure and care way too much about what other people think.
17. I am a fabulous dancer. Especially while drinking.
18. Speaking of drinking, I am a light-weight-can't-hold-my liquor-for-shit-girl. Plus? I am cheap date!
19. I love my family and friends fiercely. I may hate confrontation but if you fuck with them...just don't.
20. If I could stand blood and all that other icky stuff and was good at math and science, I'd be a labor and delivery nurse.
21. I am deathly afraid of the Ferris Wheel.
22. I get carsick.
23. I can't stand touching cotton. It makes my teeth itch.
24. I loved being pregnant.
25. I married the best guy in the whole world and we have been together since I was 15. It will be 12 years in November. Holy shit.

No comments: