Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bella turns 1....this post in SUPER late







As you can see, not only am I a slacker, I am lazy. Just pics, no real post. :)
Bella had a great time at her birthday extravaganza. She jumped, swam, played with her buddies, ate tacos and had cake for the very first time. Her ladybug cake made her look like a zombie who just got done feasting on some brains but whatever. She got many wonderful gifts and celebrated her day with some fabulous people. I still can't believe she's one. ::sighs::











































3 comments:

Christina Nilsson said...

Looks and sounds like a great day! Your only a month behind! Haha Im doing better than you! Love you!!

Tricia said...

I was not a month behind! Only like 2 weeks-ish hahahahaha love you more!

Brenda said...

OMG I laughed so hard at your zombie comment!! The cake really did make her look like a little zombie, but I LOVE IT! The last pic is absolutely adorable :)